CYCLOPS Art Print
“That’s why I am a leader. The blind leading the blind, maybe… but a leader nonetheless.”
Sideshow presents the Cyclops Fine Art Print by artists Kris Anka and Fabian Schlaga.
It’s time for the next evolution of this classic Sideshow key art illustration! Every team needs a great leader, which is why Scott Summers has returned from the vault, available for the first time in a limited-edition fine art presentation complementing our X-Men Collection. Although he’s always seeing red, Cyclops keeps a levelheaded focus as he leads his mutant allies towards a brighter future. Dressed in his signature X-Men Blue 90s era uniform, Scott sends out a ruby-red blast of concussive force, standing up to all those who oppose the X-Men and their peaceful ideals.
Each Cyclops Fine Art print features each artist’s authorized, automated signature as well as an embossed Seal of Authenticity as a part of the limited edition of 400 pieces. Pair this print with any version of Cyclops from Sideshow’s X-Men Collection to create a powerful optic blast of mutant energy in your Marvel display.
Face front, X-Men, and bring home the Cyclops Fine Art Print by Kris Anka and Fabian Schlaga today!
- Officially licensed by Marvel
- Limited edition of 400
- 18 x 24” fine art giclée print, approx 22 x 28.50” with frame
- 100% cotton, acid-free, certified archival matte Museo Rag 300GSM
- Epson archival inks
- A digital artist signature
- Embossed seal of authenticity
Black Frame details:
- 1.25″ Wood Frame in Matte Black
- Custom double mat design (Black, Waterfall Accent)
- Mats, foam board backing, and adhesive tape all certified archival materials
- Framing grade clear acrylic
- Wire hanger: No additional hardware required