TONGUE LASHING Art Print
“A kiss can be even deadlier if you mean it…”
Sideshow presents the Tongue Lashing XL Deluxe Diamond Dust Fine Art Print by renowned pin-up artist Olivia De Berardinis.
This intimate illustration perfectly captures Catwoman delivering a wicked tongue lashing to an unsuspecting Bruce Wayne, inspired by a heated on-screen moment between Michelle Pfeiffer and Michael Keaton in Tim Burton’s Batman Returns. Dressed in their iconic costumes and spotlighted against a black and gold background, the Cat and the Bat make a deadly pairing in this dazzling fine art collectible.
The Tongue Lashing XL Deluxe Diamond Dust Fine Art Print is faithfully reproduced from Olivia’s original acrylic-on-wood painting, preserving the portrait’s incredible detail in a high-quality collectible format new from Sideshow’s Art Print program. Each print is embellished in a unique process utilizing silk screens and glass diamond dust, highlighting key elements on the image with a mesmerizing, sparkling effect. Hand-signed by the artist and embossed with a seal of authenticity, this large-scale fine art collectible comes in a highly limited edition of only 99 pieces.
This is a must-have for fans of Batman and Catwoman! Bring home the Tongue Lashing XL Deluxe Diamond Dust Fine Art Print today, if you mean it…
- Officially licensed by Warner Bros.
- Hand numbered limited edition of 99
- 40×40″ mixed media fine art giclée print (46.75×46.75″ with frame)
- 100% archival heavyweight 300gsm rag art paper, with hand-torn edges
- Silk-screen Diamond Dust
- Hand signed by the artist
- Embossed with seal of authenticity
- Certificate of authenticity, signed by Olivia De Berardinis
- Individually made to order (Please allow extra time for delivery)
- Tall Matte Black Wood Moulding
- 1.5″ width, 2.25″ depth
- Float mounted artwork
- Mats, foam board backing, and adhesive tape all certified archival materials
- Heavyweight framing grade acrylic
About the Artist: