WONDER WOMAN #750: WWII Art Print
“I’m here… to fight alongside you and the brotherhood of man.”
Sideshow presents the Wonder Woman #750: WWII Gallery Wrapped Canvas by artist J. Scott Campbell with colors by Sabine Rich. This canvas art print brings vintage Wonder Woman style to your collection in a high-end, easy to display format.
Fan-favorite comic artist J. Scott Campbell pays tribute to a classic era of one of the most iconic superheroes of all! In this dazzling illustration, Diana of Themyscira leaps into action on the explosive battlefield of the second World War, fighting to protect the world of mankind. Her golden lasso and silver bracelets glisten as she fearlessly leads the charge, flanked by allied troops. Dressed in her classic starry blue, white, red, and gold costume, this timeless depiction of Wonder Woman is sure to stand out in any DC Comics collection.
Originally created as a variant cover for the milestone issue Wonder Woman #750 (2019), written and drawn by dozens of creative teams for DC Comics, this dazzling comic book collectible artwork is available for fans in a fine art format. Each Wonder Woman #750: WWII Gallery Wrapped Canvas is hand-signed by J. Scott Campbell as a part of the limited edition of only 75 pieces. Each canvas also comes professionally finished with archival protective varnish and is mounted in a black wood floating frame with a wire hanger, ready for display.
Rally behind the pride of the Amazons and bring home the Wonder Woman #750: WWII Gallery Wrapped Canvas by J. Scott Campbell today!
- Officially licensed by DC Comics
- Limited edition of 75
- 18 x 25” Canvas Fine Art print, approx 19.5 x 26.5” with frame
- Breathing Color Lyve Canvas, 19mil 450GSM, Acid Free, No Optical Brighteners (OBA), Certified Archival
- Epson archival UltraChrome HDR Pigment inks
- Finished with certified archival protective varnish
- Hand-signed by the artist, J Scott Campbell
- 1.25” Wood Floating Frame (Black)
- Wire hanger: No additional hardware required